A 20 week accredited course 10:00 - 14:00 every Wednesday starting 12th June 2019
Free Conflict Resolution SKills Training in June
If you live work or stufy in Bow you can get three days free training in conflict resolution skills.
You must be able to attend all day (9:30 - 15:30) on Mondays 10th, 17th, 24th June.
To book a place email email@example.com
Please click below to download Account3 annual report
Tired of the same old disagreements and difficulties getting in your way? Need someone to help you find your own ways forward?
A new, free service from Account 3 offers you the chance to talk through your issues confidentially, with trained and experienced volunteers, who will try to help you work out your own solutions to the things in life that are holding you back.
The service is free and entirely voluntary on your part – if you decide it's not for you after an initial enquiry, that's not a problem for us.
- A new resolution service exclusive to those involved with Account3
- Anyone involved with Account3 who is 'at odds' with other(s) including friends, neighbours, family, community, can use RESOLVE
- Run by volunteers , trained and experienced in helping you find your own solutions to the things that may be holding you back in life
- RESOLVE is free and confidentiality for you is assured
- Contact volunteers directly - no strings attached or pressure to go on, if you feel RESOLVE is not for you
- Access to trained, experienced interpreters if needed
If you think we may be able to help email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7791 0783 (Helen) or 020 7247 4283 (Jil). Please leave your name and contact number if we are not in and we will return your call.
On Thursday 6th December the One Tower Hamlets team, part of the Chief Executives Directorate at Tower Hamlets Council, will be holding a consultation event on the review of the Council’s Gender Equality Scheme (GES).
The consultation will take place on Thursday 6th December from 10.00am to 12.30pm at
Account3, Birkbeck Street, Bethnal Green, London E2 6JY
Registration and Coffee will take place from 9.30am and the session will start promptly at 10.00am
The GES was developed back in 2009 and was tasked with advancing equality of opportunity for Men, Women and Transgendered members of the community. It is now time to review how effective the scheme has been and more importantly identify key priorities going forwards.
The consultation event will focus on 4 key areas:
• Women in Public Life and Society
• Women and Education and Employment
• Domestic Violence and Hate Crime
• Women and Welfare Reform
The One Tower Hamlets team would love to hear your views on these four areas as women living in the Borough. Unfortunately, we only have space for 24 people so are operating on a first come, first served basis.
If you would like to attend, please RSVP to email@example.com or telephone – 020 7364 3361 by Monday 26th November 2012.